Tuesday 12 April 2011

Life is Sweet and Sour

Mmm family meals
Don't cut those ribbons to take away the pain...
Hi all, sorry for not posting! I was just getting into the habit as well. My computer is broken once again! So I give up now, no more attempts to fix it. Life definitely is sweet and sour, sometimes it can lift you so high on joy and other things and other times it can knock you down. This year so far has definitely been one of the craziest and I hope eventually things get better. I need to be reminded so often how fortunate I am compared to those victims of disasters and so on. I do have many blog Ideas it's just a matter of putting them into action.  So here's to an update and let me know how your coping with life! Thanks for sticking around ~ (Side question favourite dishes anyone?)

No comments:

Post a Comment